
★Reception 接待★
1. Do you find anything you like?你找到你喜欢的吗?
2. What can I do for you?你要些什么?
3. Can I help you?我能帮你吗?(需要些什么?)
4. Are you being helped?/Are you being served?你需要帮忙吗?
5. Is there anybody waiting on you?有人招呼你吗?
★Choosing 选择★
1. I want a pair of shoes/a jacket.我想买一双鞋/一件夹克。
2. I'd like to see some towels.我想看看毛巾。
3. Show me that one, please.请把那个给我看看。
4. Let me have a look at this watch.把这只表让我看看。
5. Would you show me this cup?你能把这只杯子让我看一下吗?
6. I’m interested in this new type of car.我对这款新车很有兴趣。
7. I’m just looking, thanks.我只是看看,谢谢。
8. I’d like to have a look if you don’t mind.如果不介意,我想看一下。
★An attempt 试穿★
1. Could you try it on please? How is it?请试穿看看好吗?如何?
2. I like this one. May I try it on?我喜欢这一种。我能试穿吗?
★ Inquiry 询问★
1. Do you have any on sale?你们有什么特卖品吗?
2. Do you carry hundredpercent cotton pants?你们有百分之百纯棉的裤子吗?
3. Can you get me one?你们能补货吗?
4. If I orded a suit now, how long could it take before I got delivery?如果我现在订一件西装,要多久才能接到货?
★Size and color 尺寸和颜色★
1. The fit isn’t good.尺寸不太合适。
2. It’s too big.太大了。
3. Too small.太小。
4. It seems to fit well.好像蛮合身的。
5. They punch my toes.把我脚趾夹疼了。
6. Can I have a size larger?可以给我一个大一点儿的吗?
7. How about this blue one?这个蓝色的怎样?
8. This color is very pupular.这个颜色很流行。
9. This blue color goes well with the light blue dots on the dress.这种蓝色和衣服上的淡蓝色小点很配。
★Price 价格★
1. How much does it cost?多少钱?
2. What’s the price for this suit?这套西装多少钱?
3. How much do I have to pay for it?我要付多少钱?
4. How much are these ties?这些领带要多少钱?
5. I’ll give it to you for 5250.5250元美金卖给你。
6. Can you make it cheaper?你能便宜点吗?
★Check 付钱★
1. How can I pay?我要如何付钱?
2. May I write a check for you?我能开支票吗?
3. Do you take traveler’s checks?你们接受旅行支票吗?
4. Sorry, we don’t take checks.对不起,我们不接受支票。
5. How about 98 down and 100 a month?先付头期款98美元,每月再付100美元,如何?
6. I’ll take this.我要这个。
★The others 其他★
1. Take one’s measurement.为某人量尺寸。
2. I think we’re out of your size.我想你的尺寸(的衣服)已卖光了。
3. Check back next Sunday.你下星期天再来看看。
★ Dialogue 对话★
1. A:Do you want any meat today, Mrs. Bird?波德太太,你今天要点肉吗?
B:Yes, please.是的。
A:This lamb’s very good.这块羔羊肉很好。
B:I like lamb, but my husband doesn’t.我喜欢羔羊肉,但我丈夫不喜欢。
A:What about some steak? This is a nice piece.来些牛排好吗?这块很好。
B:Give me that piece, please.请给我那一块吧。
And a pound of mince, too.我还要一磅肉糜。
2. A:Can I help you?您想要买什么?
B:I’d just like to have a look around.我只想随便看看。
A:Are you looking for some apples?你想要一些苹果吗?
B:I could also buy some apples if they’re nice.如果苹果不错的话,我也可以买一些。
3. A:Do you like this dress, madam?夫人,你喜欢这种衣服吗?
B:I like the color very much. It’s a lovely dress, but it’s too small for me.我很喜欢这种颜色,
这件衣服很好看,但我 穿太小了。
A:What about this one? It’s a lovely dress, it’s very smart. Short skirts are in fashion now. Would you like to try it?这件怎么样?这件很好看,非常时髦。短裙现在很流行。你想穿上试试吗?
B:All right.好的。
4. A: Have you any shoes like these?你们有这种鞋子吗?
B:What size?什么尺码?
A:Size five.五号的。
B:What color?什么颜色?
A:Black.黑色的。
B:I’m sorry. We haven’t any.很抱歉,我们没有。
5. A: How many do you need?你想买多少?
B:Two Kilograms.两公斤。
6. A: Are these apples on sale?这些苹果降价卖吗?
B:That’s our rock bottom price.这是我们的最低价了。
7. A: That’s too expensive for us. We can’t afford all that money.对我们来讲,太贵了,我们付不起那么多钱。
B:This model’s less expensive than that one. It’s only twenty-eight pounds. But, of course, it’s not as good as the expensive one.这种型号比那种要便宜些,只要28镑。但是,当然,它不如那台贵的好。
A: I don’t like this model, the other model’s more expensive, but it’s worth the money.我不喜欢这种型号。那种型号贵些,但它值这些钱。
A:Can we buy it on instalments?我们可以分期付款吗?
B:Of course. You can pay a deposit of ten pounds, and then one pound a week for sixty weeks.当然,你可以先付10英镑定金,然后,每月付1镑,一共付60个星期。
8. A: I think I prefer the blue one if it’s not too much trouble.如果不太麻烦的话,我想要那件蓝色的。
B:Not at all. I’ll get it for you. Here you are. This is our latest design.不麻烦,我去为你取来。给你,这是最新款的。
A:Could I have a try?我能试试吗?
B:Certainly. The fitting room is over there.当然可以,试衣间在那边。
B:It seems to fit you very well.这件衣服很适合你。
A:All right. I think I’ll take it.行,我买了。
9. A: Can you come down a bit?你可以便宜一点吗?
B:That’s almost cost price.这几乎是成本价了。
10. A: Excuse me, I would like a blue shirt please.对不起,我想买件蓝色的衬衫。
B:Yes, with pleasure. Here you are.很愿意为您服务,给您。
11. A:I’m looking for a pair of shoes.我想买双鞋。
B:Yes, sir. I’d be glad to show you some.好的,先生。很高兴拿给你看。
12. A: Do you have anything larger than this one?你有更大点的吗?
B:Yes, we have. Let me show you.有,我拿给你。
13. A: Would you mind if I try this on?我能试试吗?
B:No, not at all.当然可以。
A:Give me a smaller size, please.请给我拿小一点的。
B:With pleasure. I’d be glad to show you some.很荣幸为您服务。
14. A: What can I do for you, Madam?我能为您做什么,女士?
B:I want to buy a suit of clothes.我想买身套装。
15. A: Is there anything I can do for you, Miss?有什么我能帮忙的吗,小姐?
B:I’m just looking.我只是看看。
16. A: I want to buy a camera.我想买架照相机。
B:I’m sorry. It’s out of stock.对不起,脱销了。
A:Are you likely to be getting any more in?你们还进货吗?
B:Look in again next Sunday.下星期日再来看看吧。
17. A: How much is it?这个多少钱?
B:Sixty dollars.60美元。
A:How much does it cost?这个值多少钱?
B:It costs one hundred Yuan.100元。
A:What’s the price of this one?这个值多少钱?
B:It’s priced at only eighty Yuan.只要80元。
A:How much does it come to?总共多少钱?
B:It comes to two hundred and fourty dollars.总共240美元。
18. A: Can you come down a little?你能便宜点吗?
B:That’s the best I can do.这是最合理的价格了。
19. A: Halfprice computers? How do they do that?半价计算机?怎么可能呢?
B:I don’t know. Let’s read the fine print.不知道。我们来看看那个小印刷字吧!

|